Vários vídeos médicos
Insertion of an Intravenous Catheter
Real:dial-up http://real. playstream. com:8080/ ramgen/drfertil/ video/OR/ iv_Rdu.rm
Real:dial-up http://real. playstream. com:8080/ ramgen/drfertil/ video/anesth/ tuberc_Rdu. rm
Endotracheal Intubation: SurgeonCam View
Real:dial-up http://real. playstream. com:8080/ ramgen/drfertil/ video/anesth/ tubehc_Rdu. rm
Hysteroscopy Procedure: Room Set-Up
Basic Hysteroscopy Procedure: Patient Positioning
Basic Hysteroscopy Procedure: Equipment Set-Up
Basic Hysteroscopy Procedure: Technique to Insert Into the Uterus
Real:broadband http://easylink. playstream. com/drfertil/ video/hysterosco py/dx%20hs% 20cam_rbb. rm
Basic Hysteroscopy Procedure: Surgeon HelmetCam
Resection of submucosal myoma
Appearance of a broad uterine septum and resection- scissor technique
Real:dial-up http://easylink. playstream. com/drfertil/ video/hysterosco py/septum_ rdu.rm
Resection of uterine septum - scissor technique part 2
Midline Laparotomy 1: Skin Incision SurgeonCam View
Midline Laparotomy 2: Fascial Incision SurgeonCam View
Real:dial-up http://real. playstream. com:8080/ ramgen/drfertil/ video/opengyn/ fascia_Rdu. rm
Midline Laparotomy 3: Entering the Abdomen SurgeonCam View
Real:dial-up http://real. playstream. com:8080/ ramgen/drfertil/ video/opengyn/ enter%20abd_ Rdu.rm
Midline Laparotomy 4: Pelvic Washings in Cancer Surgery SurgeonCam View
Real:dial-up http://real. playstream. com:8080/ ramgen/drfertil/ video/opengyn/ washings_ Rdu.rm
Midline Laparotomy 5: Use of the Balfour Self-Retaining Retractor SurgeonCam View
Real:dial-up http://real. playstream. com:8080/ ramgen/drfertil/ video/opengyn/ balfour_Rdu. rm
NB// these video require quick time installed
· Left Lung Thoracoscopy: A lesion in the left lung is removed with a thoracoscopic approach. Visible anatomy includes the intercostal muscles and neurovascular bundles, the diaphragm, and the heart.
· Right Lung Thoracoscopy: A cancerous lesion in the right lung is removed with a thoracoscopic approach. Visible anatomy includes the heart, azygos vein, sympathetic trunk, esophagus, and trachea.
· Left Pneumonectomy: The entire left lung is removed in this patient with lung cancer. Visible anatomy includes the pulmonary arteries and veins, bronchi, and the aorta. The latissimus dorsi, serratus anterior, and trapezius muscles are also visible as they are transected to access the chest cavity.
· Sternotomy: Sternotomy for removal of a thymic mass.
· Bronchoscopy: Full bronchoscopic evaluation of the right lung, with evidence of obstruction of the left main bronchus.
· Esophageal Replacement in the Child with Gastric Interposition: An esophageal/gastric anastomosis is created in a child with gastric interposition.
· Fundoplication in a Newborn with Severe Gastroesophageal Reflux and a Large Hiatus Hernia: A 12 day newborn with severe gastric reflux and large hiatal hernia, with a large portion of the stomach in the mediastinum. Operation is performed through a left subcostal incision.
· Left Hepatic Lobectomy in an Infant for a Large Hepatoblastoma: Infant presenting with a large abdominal mass is diagnosed through CAT scan with a left hepatic hepatoblastoma. A left hepatic lobectomy was then peformed through a long left subcostal incision.
· Endoscopic Sphincterotomy with Stone Extraction: Gall stones are removed through the greater duodenal papilla by opening the orifice and using a balloon catheter.
· Central Splenorenal Shunt for Portal Hypertension and Splenomegaly in an Adolescent: A patient presenting with marked reduction in platelet count and abdominal pain is diagnosed with portal hypertension, resulting in splenomegaly. A splenectomy and addition of a splenorenal shunt is performed as treatment.
· 95% Pancreatectomy with Splenic Preservation for Nesidioblastosis: Nesidioblastosis is characterized by hyperinsulinemia and symptomatic hypoglycemia. A pancreatectomy was peformed on a three month old child with seizures, through an upper abdominal transverse incision.
· Excision of a Type 1 Choledochal Cyst: Child with jaundice and RUQ mass was diagnosed with a type 1 choledochal cyst. This video shows entry into the peritoneum through a right subcostal incision.
· A New Operative Technique for Ileo-Anal Reconstruction: An ileo-anal anastomosis is commonly created for patients with ulcerative colitis, or familial polyposis coli requiring proctal colectomy.
· Resection of Sacrococcygeal Teratoma in a Newborn: Female newborn presents with sacrococcygeal teratoma which is resected using bovie electrocautery to minimize blood loss.
· Cesarean Section: Cesarean delivery of a newborn.
· Total Correction of a Cloacal Anomaly: Newborn with anal atresia undergoes total correction of a cloacal anomaly with combined approach of the abdomen and perineum.
· Colovaginoplasty in 13 yr female with Testicular Feminization Syndrome: XY karyotype led to diagnosis of male pseudohermaphroditi sm with testicular feminization syndrome. Vaginal canal was created using a portion of the sigmoid colon.
Head & Neck
· Myringotomy: Children with recurring otitis media are treated with surgical placement of grommets in the tympanic membrane (tube placement) to facilitate proper drainage.
· Tonsilectomy and Adenoidectomy: The adenoids (pharyngeal tonsils) and palatine tonsils are removed through electrocautery.
· Fiberoptic Nasopharyngoscopy and Laryngoscopy: The pharynx and larynx are explored in the clinic environment using a fiberoptic endoscope.
· Parotidectomy: Removal of the superficial lobe is performed on a child presenting with a mass. This procedure illustrates the facial nerve as it exits the stylomastoid foramen and branches into the temporal, zygomatic, buccal, mandibular and cervical branches.
· Tracheotomy and Bronchoscopy: A bronchoscopic evaluation is performed on a newborn with damaged vocal cords, followed by repair through a tracheal incision.
·\"Arterial Coronary Off-Pump Revascularization\" -- a surgical video presentation from F.C. Riess. (33 M
·\"Endoscopic Atraumatic Coronary Artery Bypass (EndoACA\" -- a surgical video presentation from Thomas Vassiliades. (38.4 M
·\"Aortic Valve-Sparing Operation in a Patient with Aortic Root Aneurysm using a new Prosthesis for Anatomical Reconstruction of the Sinuses of Valsalva\" -- a surgical video presentation from Dr. F.C. Riess. (28.4 M
·\"Repair of Anomalous Left Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery (AlCAPA) in an Adult\" -- a surgical video presentation from Dr. Harry J. Agostino, Jr. (17.1 M
·\"Axillary Cannulation: Antegrade Flow and Brain Protection\" -- a surgical video presentation from Dr. Dr. Yvon Baribeau. (11.2 M
·\"Off-Pump CABG in Dextrocardia; A New Challenge for a New Era\" -- a video presentation from Dr. Jacob DeLarosa. (19 M
·This video is a supplement to the article Superior Vena Cava Obstruction Bypass - An Alternative Technique Using Bovine Pericardial Conduit by Fikri Abdullah, FRCS.
Supplemental movie from Parasternal Marcaine-Lidocaine Blocks by HSF Editor-in-Chief Mark Levinson, MD.
Movie 1 (6.8 M and Movie 2 (1.1 M from Ventricular Reshaping with Devices by Drs. Soren Schenk and Hermann Reichenspurner, originally published in The Heart Surgery Forum, Volume 6, Issue 4.
Upgrade to Permanent Biventricular Pacing System In this video, a 65-year-old male with a dilated left ventricle, previous DDD pacemaker, and a QRS duration of 230ms is upgraded to a permanent biventricular pacing system by placing the left ventricular electrode at the time of surgery using an epicardial, unipolar, steroid-eluting lead. [View (8.6 M]
Off-Pump Epicardial Microwave Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation This surgical video (High-bandwidth | Low-bandwidth) from David C. Kress, MD, demonstrates off-pump epicardial microwave ablation in a 61-year-old male with a two-year history of chronic atrial fibrillation.
Endocardial Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using the Afx Microwave Catheter This video (High-bandwidth | Low-bandwidth), provided by HSF Editor-in-Chief Mark Levinson, demonstrates the surgical technique of endocardial pulmonary vein isolation using the AFx microwave catheter in conjunction with micro-valve surgery.
· This movie (High Bandwidth | Low Bandwidth) illustrates a recent case of endocardial ablation for permanent atrial fibrillation. The patient is an 80 year old male presenting with a long standing history of palpitations and ********ed atrial fibrillation for one and a half years prior to admission. Attempted cardioversion was unsuccessful. Echocardiogram demonstrated severe mitral regurgitation. Trans-esophageal echocardiogram revealed severe central mitral regurgitation with reduced ejection fraction at 35%. Coronary angiography revealed an 80% stenosis of the mid right coronary.
·Cardioscope- Assisted Excision of a Left Ventricular Tumor -- A Case Report A 56-year-old male with a past history of excision of a malignant melanoma from his lip presented with squeezing chest pain. The patient was evaluated and determined to have a tumor of the left ventricle. Excision of such a tumor is indicated to prevent embolization and also to prevent the possibility of outflow tract obstruction.
·View surgical videos associated with the article Mitral Valve Aneurysm Associated with Aortic Valve Endocarditis and Regurgitation by Amish N. Raval, Alan H. Menkis, Derek R. Boughner.
·View an Electrocautery Maze procedure. The Cox Maze III procedure is the standard operation for the surgical cure of atrial fibrillation. Its wide spread use is limited by the extensive nature of the procedure. The surgical diathermy device is a radio frequency generator and can be used to create surgical lesions, which cause interruption of the basic flutter cycle that initiates/maintains atrial fibrillation.
· Substernal Epicardial Echocardiography Imaging Technologiy is a new modality for performing postoperative ECHO through a disposable mediastinal imaging device (called SEE IT (SEE imaging technology)) that also functions as a mediastinal drain. View a SEE IT movie
·View a movie by Robert A. Lancey, MD, Babs R. Soller, PhD, and Thomas J. Vander Salm, MD of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. The movie accompanies their article Off-Pump Versus On-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery: A Case-Matched Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Costs found in Volume 3, Issue 4 of the Heart Surgery Forum.
· View a movie from Dr. Tayfun Aybek\'s manuscript, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Through Complete Sternotomy in Conscious Patients, published in Volume 5, Issue 1 of the Heart Surgery Forum. Choose a connection speed to view movie: 56k | 300k (DSL, Cable, T1, etc.)
· Dr. W. Randolph Chitwood presents a presentation on the First Complete Totally Endoscopic Mitral Valve Repair performed in North America. The presentation includes a short series of slides and a surgical video from the actual operation performed in May 2000. Choose a connection speed to view movie: 56k | 300k (DSL, Cable, T1, etc.)
· View a movie from Dr. Belhhan Akpinar\'s manuscript Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting with Use of the Octopus 2 Stabilization System, published in volume 3, issue 4 of the Heart Surgery Forum. Choose a connection speed to view movie: 56k | 300k (DSL, Cable, T1, etc.).
· FocalSeal™ Tissue Sealant. A movie by Dr. Jennifer K. White demonstrating use of the FocalSeal™ tissue sealant. The movie is part of her manuscript The Use of a Novel Tissue Sealant as a Hemostatic Adjunct in Cardiac Surgery, published in volume 3, issue 1 of the Heart Surgery Forum. Choose a connection speed to view movie: 28k | 56k | T1 or better.
· View a movie from Dr. Rex Stanbridge\'s manuscript Use of a Pulsatile Beating Heart Model for Training Surgeons in Beating Heart Surgery, published in volume 2, issue 4 of the Heart Surgery Forum. Choose a connection speed to view movie: 28k | 56k | T1 or better.
·View a movie from Dr. Giuseppe D\'Ancona\'s manuscript Changing Referral Pattern in Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery: A Strategy for Improving Surgical Results, published in volume 2, issue 3 of the Heart Surgery Forum.
· Xpose™ Stabilization System. A movie by Dr. Mercedes K. C. Dullum demonstrating the Xpose™ stabilization system. The movie is part of her manuscript Xpose™: A New Device that Provides Reproducible and Easy Access for Multivessel Beating Heart Bypass Grafting, published in volume 3, issue 2 of the Heart Surgery Forum. Choose a connection speed to view movie: 28k | 56k | T1 or better.
· da Vinci™ Telemanipulation System. A movie by Dr. Volmar Falk demonstrating the da Vinci™ telemanipulation system. The movie is part of his manuscript Endoscopic Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting on the Beating Heart Using a Computer Enhanced Telemanipulation System, published in volume 2, issue 3 of the Heart Surgery Forum. View the movie.
·View a movie from James Hart\'s manuscript, Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Utilizing the Octopus Tissue Stabilization System: Initial Experience in 374 Patients with Three Separate Centers, published in volume 2, issue 1 of the Heart Surgery Forum.
· Mitral Valve Replacement. Dr. David Morales demonstrates his off-pump mitral valve replacement technique. The movie is part of his manuscript Development Of An Off-Bypass Mitral Valve Repair, published in volume 2, issue 2 of the Heart Surgery Forum. View the movie.
- Off-Pump Bypass
- Atrial Fibrillation RF Ablation
- Whipple Procedure
- Lap Gastric Bypass
- Open Gastric Bypass
- Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Mitral Valve Bow-Tie Procedure
- Pectus Excavatum Minimal Access Repair
- Laparoscopic Colectomy
- Endoscopic Transthoracic Sympathectomy (ETS)
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Lung Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation
- Renal Transplantation
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Ductal Lavage
- Video-Assisted Lobectomy (VATS)
- Ventricular Assist Devices
- ECMO and Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Robotically- Assisted Cardiac Surgery
- Abdominal Aortic Endografts
- Carotid Endografts
- Craniofacial Surgery—Pediatric